Journeyman Electrician & Foreman
Qualified candidates must be self-motivated, and have a minimum of two years commercial and or industrial experience.
• Read blueprints or technical diagrams before doing work
• Install and maintain wiring and lighting systems
• Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers
• Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices
• Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools
• Follow state and local building regulations based on the National Electric Code
• Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring or equipment
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs/repetitiously
• Must be able to pull wire thru conduit repetitiously
• Must have valid Drivers License & Social Security Card
• Must be legal to work in the U.S. this will be verified through E-Verify
Pay depends on your experience level.
Contact: Lisa Said